Brand Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
MTV Entertainment Group (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, Smithsonian Channel, Pop TV, CMT, VH1, TV Land, Logo and their respective content studios – as well as MTV Documentary Films) Communications team is looking for a coordinator who will dual report to two NY based Vice Presidents.
The candidate will provide administrative support to the two VPs and assist in the development and implementation of communications campaigns across the portfolio including series and tentpoles.
• Provide admin support including expense reports, scheduling, et al.
• Assist in preparing for presentations, meeting agendas, research and itineraries
• Update and maintain media lists and press contact information
• Help comprise and distribute press releases, programming notes and media alerts
• Manage subscriptions, order department office supplies
• Maintain the press websites for all brands including content, layout and copy
• Help as needed at events such as press junkets and press screenings
• Bachelor's Degree
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Able to multi-task and pivot at a moment's notice
• Must be very organized with great attention to detail