New York, NY
• Produce content and appropriate elements for NBC Academy external training and internal development programs, panels and presentations
• Create content for NBC Academy on any platform online, in-person or virtual for NBC Academy external/internal participants and on demand engagement experiences
• Review and evaluate submitted materials to NBC Academy for the NBCU News Group
• Push and market DEI efforts through constant communication channels – e mail newsletter, social media blasts
• Monitor online message boards and NBC Academy social media accounts and YouTube channel
• Maintain participant application and tracking process
• Facilitate and initiate Alumni Engagement
• Research and book external and internal guests for NBC Academy events
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 3+ years of experience in media, preferably news
• Must have interest in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts
Additional Job Requirements:
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends.
• Sound journalistic judgment.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required.
• Experience working with editorial partners, other internal departments and external contacts.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work under pressure and meet multiple daily deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7z7k-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.