The Layout team is responsible for producing and assembling the building blocks used as the foundation for our feature film productions.If you have a passion for layout and have experience with Maya and an interest in camera tracking, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Need
• Experience with Maya
• Experience with camera tracking and cinematography focused on image composition
• Passionate about building and leading teams of creatives
• Ability to make decisions to drive progress on a project
• Ability to solve complex problems and determine solutions
• Ability to innovate new methodologies to streamline workflows
• Ability to collaborate and engage with other department leads for efficient communication
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• A basic knowledge of the entire VFX pipeline
• A basic knowledge of Composting
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Demonstrable experience in rough animation and modeling
• A demonstrable interest in film direction and creation
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Mr.X we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqojox-54-161-98-96-42 in your application.