Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
Layout TDs produce pre-viz, post-viz, camera and character blocking to build editorially sound sequences which subsequent CG departments use as the foundation for shot construction.
If you have a passion for layout and have experience with Maya then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Layout TDs - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
• Experience with physical cameras, photography and image composition
• A demonstrable interest in the more technical areas of CGI (Rigging/FX etc.)
• A demonstrable interest in film direction and creation
• A basic understanding of the entire VFX pipeline
• A basic understanding of Nuke and Gimp/Photoshop
• Previous experience working with Renderman
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Layout team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.