Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Founded in 2001, MR. X is an award-winning visual effects company specializing in High-Concept series episodic and feature films. With years long relationships with some of Hollywood's top creators, MR. X has delivered the visual effects for critically acclaimed titles like; The Shape of Water, Roma, American Gods and Vikings, to name a few. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project, we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen, in some of the world's most exciting film and television content. MR. X has facilities in Toronto, Montreal, Bangalore, Los Angeles and Adelaide, with a combined staff of over 800 filmmakers, artists, and programmers. We are MR. X. Partners in storytelling.
Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering the final image. If you have a passion for compositing and can use Nuke then we want to hear from you!
• Strong understanding of Nuke (experience with similar software such as Fusion or Flame also considered),
• Ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Able to work within a team environment
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus
• Experience with Nuke Python API/gizmo creation/NDK
• Experience with lighting/rendering, or other parts of the VFX process
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
• Experience in compositing visual effects for feature film or high-end episodic
• Post-secondary education in a related discipline
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department. At Mr.X we have a number of job classifications within our artist team structure. These are:
• Key Artist
• Technical Artist
• Head of Department
Based on your skills we will assess your suitability for a particular role during the application process.