Virtual Production Supervisor (Staff Position)
We are looking for a Virtual Production Supervisor to work with our team on a groundbreaking show to create a state of the art pipeline for virtual production. The position is a department leadership role for an upcoming feature film. The ideal candidate will come with extensive virtual production stage experience -- particularly in Unreal Engine -- as well as a thorough knowledge of virtual cinematography hardware peripherals and VFX pipelines.
• Proven experience in feature film or TV visual effects pipelines
• Strong Virtual Production stage experience leading shows, including live motion capture, virtual camera shoots and on-set etiquette (this is a client-facing role)
• Expert skills working with Unreal Engine and blueprints
• Experience with VFX pipelines (Maya, Unreal and Houdini)
• Experience leading teams with agile development and SCRUM methodology and using agile development tools such as Jira
• Prior experience building pipeline tools for production in either Maya or Unreal
• Ability to inspire & lead with a people-first mindset.
• Ability to think critically and put the needs of our projects and teams ahead of your own.
• Passion to thrive in a fast-paced development environment and lead a team of developers
• Knowledge of TCP/UDP networking protocols a plus
• Experience with source control a plus
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis.
• Self-motivated and able to plan and utilize time efficiently
• Ability to work well under pressure and possess a strong teamwork ethic
• Experience managing remote/distributed teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z3w7-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.