VFX Production Assistant
Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
What you'll do:
• Pencilling in new jobs from schedules, utilising the right artist for the right project.
• Using our in-house scheduling tool (CETA) to assign operators and resources to projects. Making sure boards are updated & organized at all times.
• Chasing producers for the status determination of their pencils. Update Producers at all times about any potential changes & challenges.
• Engage with the freelancers for any additional support that can't be catered in the studio
• Being Pro-active and fast with actioning any requests that are coming from Production.
• Negotiate any potential project clashes with producers, providing solution that will work for all.
• Look after Artist Holidays, Approving their timesheets on daily basis (via Replicon)
• Keeping close relationship with creative directors, attend weekly catch ups to overview the current project status.
• Order courier services when necessary (while working remotely – mainly to deliver in house shoot kit to an artist)
• Answer Reception calls (while working remotely)
What you'll need:
• Experience in scheduling for VFX or Post-Production
• Knowledge of CETA or other similar scheduling software
• Highly organised, able to problem solve and remain calm under the pressure.
• Demonstrate extreme pro-active skills & confidence to take on any challenge.
• Approachable & friendly attitude
• Having general interest in advertising and film
• A knowledge of VFX or Post Production Pipeline – 2D, 3D, Motion Design & Colour is beneficial