VFX Production Assistant
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
The Production Assistant facilitates administration delivery within the Show/Discipline; managing calendars, note taking, and acting as the client liaison for reviews and sends. The PA also works with the Editorial team so that all material received by the client is downloaded, dailied and tracked.
Production Assistants also set up and update show tracking documents; working with the Production Manager/Producer to input data into weekly reports and helping with the sync queue and sync tags management. The PA and coordinator teams both locally and in other facilities carry out day-to-day ad-hoc production tasks.
Production Assistant Essentials:
• Highly organized and analytical
• Good use of initiative
• Time management
• Creative approach to resolving situations
• Problem solver
• Forward planning
• A critical thinker who works well under pressure
• Ability to work with a team
• Honest and attentive
• Good written/verbal communication
• People person
• Ability to working well with others
• A Team player who can build relationships and resolve conflict
• A willingness to learn
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Previous knowledge of the film industry
• Previous experience working in a post-production environment
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.