Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
Our Production team are responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our film VFX work.
If you have a passion for production then we want to hear from you - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you possessed the following skills:
• Proven experience as a Producer on feature film projects in an established VFX facility
• An ability to manage and cater for client expectations
• Business acumen and an ability to balance financial responsibilities and negotiations
• Thorough understanding of CG production pipelines and post production in general
• Strong communication skills
• Filemaker Pro, Project and Excel
Whilst we may not have a suitable vacancy within our Production team at the time you apply we will ensure that we keep in touch for future opportunities. If we do have a position we think would interest you then we will be in touch really soon!
If you would like to keep up to date with recruitment activities at MPC then please join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
We look forward to working with you in the future!
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.