Technology Runner (Support)
MPC is one of the world's leading post-production facilities creating high-end digital visual effects for feature films, advertising, music and television. Technology is at the heart of the company, and a key part of the organization is the Systems team who develop and maintain the infrastructure on which the visual effects are created.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Systems Manager, the Technical Runner is responsible for executing and delivering a variety of tasks assigned by the manager. This role is suitable for someone looking for an entry-level role within MPC Systems. They will be encouraged to learn and develop their skills in a supportive environment.
• Provide assistance to the IT department
• Set up, install or relocate hardware and software as required
• Flexible schedule; available to work after regular hours and weekend work can be required
• Ad hoc duties required
• Experience with Linux, Mac and PC
• A keen interest in computer hardware and systems technology
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Capability to learn and adapt quickly
• Ability to take direction
• Ability to work well with internal team members
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to manage time-sensitive workload in an efficient manner
• Understanding of VFX and film an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk314k-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.