Moving Picture Company
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
Technical Animators are responsible for delivering high quality cloth simulations, fur simulations and other character finishing tasks.
If you have a passion for character effects and can use Maya, nCloth and nHair then we want to hear from you, whether you've just graduated, are looking for new challenges or are used to leading teams of Technical Animators - all levels are welcome!
You would be an absolute superstar if you also possessed the following skills:
• Previous experience in a Linux-based environment
• Knowledge of Mel and/or Python as a minimum, knowledge of C++ an even greater bonus!
• Knowledge of Maya, nCloth and nHair a minimum, knowledge of Houdini a bonus
• Knowledge of Marvelous Designer
• Previous experience in a VFX environment
• Previous education or experience with Rigging
• Good problem solving skills
General knowledge of physics, mathematics and anatomy
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.