What you'll do
MPC Advertising are currently looking for an experienced Senior Visual Effects Producer to join our Production team at our London studio.
Our VFX Producers manage all aspects of a project from liaising on the initial bid, planning and scheduling resources to working with the VFX teams to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the very highest quality.
They also act as the main point of contact for the client and manage this relationship to ensure we meet or exceed our client's expectations.
• Responsibility for the successful production and management of VFX and digital projects.
• Responsibility for identifying and developing new business opportunities.
• Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships.
• Managing and tracking cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Project management and allocation of resources on projects.
• Management of the P&L on individual projects and delivering pre-approved profit margins.
• Achieve set annual revenue targets.
• Involvement in financial forecasting for revenues for future advertising VFX and Digital projects.
What you'll need
• Ability to build a rapport and strong relationships with clients and staff.
• Attention to detail and constantly looking for ways to improve what we do.
• Ability to work independently and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactivity and ability to demonstrate a desire for creating work of the highest quality.
• Proficient user of production management tools (CETA preferred) and Excel.
• Extensive experience in VFX & Post-Production - Visual Effects Production knowledge is essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67qjn-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.