Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
MPC Episodic opens the world of award-winning, industry defining VFX tools and talent to streaming and episodic showrunners globally.
From pitch to delivery, from Virtual Production techniques to the latest in photo-real CG character development, from the most minute detail to epic earth-shattering effects, MPC Episodic delivers new levels of expertise to episodic VFX.
MPC is home to brave creators who are eager to combine innovation, craft and creativity to bring entirely different ideas and experiences to audiences everywhere. Working at MPC is where passion and purpose come together; we support new ways of thinking to empower talent as we continue to lead the industry.
Runners are key members of our team who help ensure the smooth running of our Studios as well as providing minor maintenance and other functions. Whether you've just graduated or are looking for a career change - being a Runner is a great place to get started in VFX. If you have a passion for visual effects and are looking for your first opportunity in the industry, then apply today.
Technicolor's film and episodic VFX studios are a keen investor in talent and many of our Runners progress to roles within our company in the Production department - the team that provides the backbone to our VFX Studios in terms of driving through our blockbuster film projects on time and on budget. If an opportunity like this interest and excites you then read on.
The Runner role is a varied, demanding yet rewarding position. You'll get to know every inch of our studio as you'll be constantly on the go, which means you'll get a unique insight into how everything works as well as getting to know a wide cross-section of the staff that make up our Studio team.
Below is a list of tasks that can be performed in the role
• Ensuring kitchens, tea points and communal areas are clean, tidy and fully stocked.
• Setting up breakfast daily for our employees.
• Help with miscellaneous administrative tasks such as scanning, filling, printing, etc.
• Organizing & picking up employees' ''Overtime'' meals (lunch & dinner).
• External deliveries or pickups to nearby facilities and/or stores.
• Delivering external mail & packages.
• Help calculate, receive & disperse food & office supplies inventory.
• Make sure office equipment is up kept (include: coffee machine, printers, fridges, etc.).
• Providing a first-class hospitality service for our client visits.
• Preparing lunch meetings for executives.
• Putting out afternoon & evening snacks for employees.
• Organizing 'Monthlies' (a company monthly event)
• A smart cookie who can work unsupervised and always with a positive and sunny outlook.
• A friendly, quick thinker who is able to use their initiative.
• Someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves up and work hard, juggle multiple tasks and get things done quickly and efficiently.
• A 'doer' who can jump in and fix problems when they arise with a solution approach and a keen willingness to learn.
• A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software (word, excel).
• Able to work either day or evening shifts and availability for weekend work as required
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Customer service experience would be helpful but not essential.
• Knowledge of visual effects would be good but not essential.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnek6m-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.