Head Of Corporate Communications
London, United Kingdom
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN LONDON
MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Los Angeles, Bangalore and Montréal. Known for our work on blockbusters including The Jungle Book, Wonder Woman, Blade Runner 2049, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Harry Potter franchise and most recently The Lion King and the Academy Award winning, 1917.
MPC Episodic opens the world of award-winning, industry defining VFX tools and talent to streaming and episodic showrunners, globally. From pitch to delivery, virtual production techniques to the latest in photo-real CG character development, from the most minute detail to epic earth-shattering effects, MPC Episodic delivers new levels of expertise to episodic VFX.
Working with a range of leading entertainment clients, including studios and production companies, such as; Netflix, Sky, HBO, BBC, Apple and Bad Robot, the Episodic division is headquartered in London with locations around the globe.
MPC's new episodic division is looking for a Marketing & PR Manager to join the team on a one-year FTC, with the potential to move into a permanent position. Based in London, this role will be critical in helping drive the success of the newly launched brand, working with the Head of Marketing for MPC, to devise and deliver marketing and comms strategies, promoting the companies VFX work on episodic and series streaming content.
What you'll do:
• Develop and implement marketing and comms strategies to promote MPC Episodic' s work
• Produce press releases, statements and articles for a variety of online and offline publications on talent, technology and the profile of the studio
• Assist with creating marketing and PR assets including; showreels, images, press ads and filmed interviews
• Nurture and retain excellent relationships with global digital/print mainstream & trade press
• Identify strategic opportunities to raise the profile of the business
• Update business stakeholders on results of PR campaigns using analytics tools to create quarterly PR reports
• Create digital content and manage the MPC Episodic digital channels including overseeing social media, YouTube and website
• Assist in creating submissions for awards including BAFTA, VES and Annie
• Assist at trade events and screenings
• Work closely with company spokespeople to ensure all press interviews and event presentations are on brand
• Manage the Marketing PO tracker and work with Head of Marketing to execute paid campaigns
• Be a brand guardian for MPC Episodic, ensuring all presentations, marketing collateral and documentation is on brand
What you'll need:
• A good understanding of marketing and communications in Film, Broadcast or Tech
• Contact lists of influential film and entertainment journalists and tastemakers
• An understanding of trends in the media industry
• Strong written and presentation skills
• Innovative and forward thinking, keeping up with the latest in digital trends and social platforms
• Self-starter with a good sense of prioritization and hands on approach, able to deliver to tight deadlines.
• A passion for entertainment and technology
• Experience working with clients
• Highly creative
• Highly organized; skilled at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
• Preferred Photoshop, Indesign and video editing tools