Mid Line Producer
Moving Picture Company
We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Producer to join the Production team in Bangalore. The role will give the right candidate experience working on high profile advertising projects for International markets.
• Assisting the producers managing the shows with leads, Sups and artists involved.
• Manage schedules and tracks regular progress through the departments involved making sure meet internal and external targets.
• Anticipate deadline challenges and discuss those with creative department heads and managers and takes down advices accordingly to implement.
• Make sure the show runs within the budget and publish reports to Producers.
• Manages and runs reviews/dailies/calls of assigned shows and relays back minutes/notes/briefs to all and tracks them back.
• A good team player, proactive and solution-oriented person should be able to maintain teams and keep work culture positive and professional at work.
• Proficient in both communications written and verbal with negotiating skills.
• Should be able to asses and evaluate requirements through questioning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate positively and work effectively among teams across sites.
• Exposed to MS Office (especially good in excel and MS project for scheduling part).
• Exposed to shot production tool (like or similar to Shotgun, etc.).
• Ability to work and meet strict deadline under pressure.
• Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule.
• Must have thorough VFX Pipeline knowledge with 3 years of experience in running VFX projects.
• Should possess good understanding of inter departmental workflow in VFX pipeline.
• Proven track records at post facility as similar level of production management roles managing shows at international level (cross sites).
Any of the following is a great advantage:
• A prior artists/education background in same field would be ideal.
• Experience producing commercials.