We're looking for a Flame Assist to join our team in New York.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assisting Flame Artist with day-to-day operations
• Working closely with Producer & Clients to ensure all elements are acquired for Jobs
• Keeping track of all elements associated with Jobs
• Maintaining and Performing Flame Archives
• Keeping regular backups of workstations
• Transferring Media between Workstations and Flame
• Transcoding video when required
• Prepping Slates, Titles, Files and Graphic Elements for use in the Flame
• Patching Decks and Machines
• Creating files for digital and social formats such as YouTube, Instagram, etc.
• Posting Videos from Flame for client viewing
• Experience with Autodesk Flame and F-Track required
• Experience with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Compressor and Quicktime Pro preferred
• Expert Knowledge of HD and SD Video formats
• Expert Knowledge of file formats and compression methods / practices
• Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
• Excellent communication and Organization Skills
• Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6pm0q-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.