Junior Artist - Lighting
The lighting artist is responsible for producing photo real or stylized output/passes according to the creative need of element. If you are someone with in-depth knowledge of Maya, rendering and shading techniques, we want to hear from you.
• Eye for detail/photo-realism and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong artistic ability with good understanding of lighting and shading to grasp the detail and composition of shot.
• Good knowhow of VFX comp and CG pipeline/workflow.
• Excellent in written and verbal communication and should be able to communicate across departments.
Any of the following is a bonus:
• Knowing lighting and Lookdev in Houdini Arnold Mantra.
• Having Texturing capabilities in Substance/Mari .
• Strong understanding of lighting aspects with basic photography background.
• Experience working on international Feature/Commercials form of VFX projects.
• Experience working closely with Comp team/Sup's on look-dev, shading and generating master shots
Any of the following is a great advantage:
• Should be adaptive and able to mold accordingly to the creative need.
• Problem solver, enthusiast towards working within the VFX industry.
• A team player and open to discuss share and propose creative ideas/approaches among teams and leads.