The role of Hospitality Coordinator is a great opportunity for an organized and energetic individual to work in a fast-paced and dynamic media environment.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, a team player and able to work on their own initiative. Attention to detail is imperative.
• Plan and organize the daily running of the main kitchen and general studio, ensuring cleanliness, booking management, stock levels are monitored and replenished, and reporting any maintenance issues.
• Ensure a high-level response, presentation and service on food and beverage related hospitality requests.
• Oversee the planning arrangements with the Head of Operations for any events taking place in the Studio, including cost management.
• Handle food and beverage services for clients and key staff.
• Manage and order food and beverage supplies.
• Assist in management of the Studio food and beverage appliances.
• Oversee daily suite presentation.
• Manage food and beverage expenses and billing toward for internal and billable spend.
• Experience in a hospitality or food service environment.
• A self-starter with the drive, determination and commitment to get things done and continually improve processes.
• Strong organizational skills and administrative skills with a systematic approach to managing tasks.
• Effective communicator with the ability to build good relationships both internally and externally.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with high profile clients in confident and professional manner.
• Ability to work independently and proactively.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2npqm-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.