Flame Artists are responsible for creating visual and special effects and other images using Flame for high-end commercial advertising. They will composite the numerous elements that complete a visual effects shot while developing live-action, CG imagery and 2D elements into single composites.
• Must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of live action, CG and compositing production methods and techniques
• Conforming edits including manipulating EDLs, working with offline edits, eye-matching material where necessary
• QC & Mastering requirements including comprehensive knowledge of broadcast requirements
• Broad skill set across all areas of flame, showing strong compositing skills as well as project management, finishing and mastering
• Client friendly – able to engage with Directors and Agency creatives
• Must be highly organized and have the ability to juggle and prioritize several projects at once in a highly efficient manner
• Knowledge of other VFX Software like Nuke or Maya is an advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz571n-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.