Moving Picture Company
New York, NY
We're looking for a creative and passionate Flame Artist to join our team in New York, somebody that has experience with shot work and basic compositing in Flame but mainly wants to support more senior artists while learning and growing toward becoming a Lead Flame Artist in their own right.
Job responsibilities include:
• Performing shot work and compositing in Flame
• clean up, beauty work, element integration, matte paintings, etc.
• Working closely with the Lead Flame artist and providing support on given tasks
• Liaising with Producers and client-oriented sessions.
• Maintaining flame archives and keeping regular backups of own workstation
• Transferring media between workstations and Flame
• Prepping slates, titles, files and graphic elements for use in the Flame
• Supports the Lead Flame in building conforms, delivery aspects and uploads for final approvals
• Experience with Autodesk Flame and F-Track required
• Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Compressor Episode and Quicktime Pro preferred. Experience with Nuke / Nuke studio also a bonus.
• Experience in VFX for Advertising preferred
• Expert Knowledge of HD and SD Video formats
• Expert knowledge of file formats and compression methods / practices
• Ability to troubleshoot
• Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Creativity and a strong desire to work on shots and grow as a Flame Artist.