Legal Entity Controller
YOU MUST RESIDE IN MONTREAL
Executive Producers oversee the Delivery teams: the VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors assigned to the delivery of shows, accountable for all aspects of planning and execution of project delivery and financial success.
They are a senior commercial representative for MPC, forging strong client relationships and speaking for the company in critical negotiations. They are a point of escalation during deliveries, and key contributor during the bidding and award of new projects.
As well as these relationships, the EPs work extensively with the Senior Management teams and Global leadership team to achieve the business objectives and manage the company.
The EPs collaborate as a global group to ensure that the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for all aspects of Producing are upheld and continually improved.
All EPs report directly to the Global MD but may report operationally to Senior Management in their location.
Key Responsibilities Include:
(The following is a list of responsibilities which are central to all EPs. Individual EPs may have separate key objectives and duties, depending on their location, strengths and position within the company)
• Liaise and negotiate on major changes in award scope, value and schedule
• Regular calls with all clients to ensure continuity and transparency of Producer reporting, and that high delivery service is maintained
• Meets with VFX Producers & Supervisors weekly to monitor project financials
• Accountable for quota & schedule achievement, ensuring schedules are competently planned and executed
• Attends weekly Delivery Management meetings to collaborate with Senior Management Team on delivery statuses and undertake actions where necessary
• Briefs Producers weekly, cascading relevant information to Producers at all times
• As key member of Senior Management Team
• Provide constant training, feedback and mentorship to all Producers and is a role model for all Production
• Ensures a healthy and productive work environment and duty of care for all employees
Client facing – it is essential to be confident, clear and calm with all clients. The faculties to steer conversations to a constructive outcome, maintaining diplomacy and professionalism, whilst creating a pleasant, warm and productive working relationship are critical
• Communication skills – ability to lead a team, manage diverse personalities and viewpoints; the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
• Scheduling – there should be a proven ability to schedule work of a complex nature, especially within the VFX space, with a thorough understanding of quota-based tracking and forecasting
• Adaptability – the will to shift gears mentally and deal with both ambiguity and fluidity, whilst supporting and leading others through the same
• Finance – understanding Profit and Loss, budgeting, analysing bids vs. actuals and spend vs. Completion.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40541-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.