Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global VFX studio with decades of storytelling experience across the feature film and episodic industries, with award-winning highlights including The Lion King, 1917, The Mandalorian, and Wandavision.
MPC's global network of artists is constantly innovating to bring unimaginable ideas to life through cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity. Part of the Technicolor Creative Studios network, MPC continues to lead the visual arts industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across screens worldwide.
Compositors are responsible for a wide range of compositing tasks, such as tracking, matte extraction, color correction, paint fixes, roto, and CG/2D element integration in service to delivering the final image. We're looking for a Lead Compositor who is a Nuke expert and has some experince leading a team.
• Excellent understanding of Nuke (experience with similar software such as Fusion or Flame also helpful)
• Minimum 7 years experience (and 2 years in a leadership position)
• Ability to work lead a team to work seamlessly and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills
• Able to create a positive team environment
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
• Experience with Nuke Python API/gizmo creation/NDK
• Experience with lighting/rendering, or other parts of the VFX process
• Post-secondary education in a related discipline
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq47zx-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.