Reporting to the Executive Producer of Color, our Color Producers are responsible for the project management of color jobs, shepherding projects from beginning to end to ensure that we deliver on time and at or under cost while attaining client satisfaction and making sure that MPC's high standards are met with each and every job.
Color Producers are also responsible for managing relationships with our clients, building even greater trust and expanding existing relationships within the Advertising and creative industries to find new business.
The ideal candidate has experience in post-production, a strong business sensibility and a genuine enthusiasm to present MPC's outstanding color projects to new clients in the US.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Managing projects from beginning to end, from bidding through delivery.
• Tracking actuals in jobs and managing budgets with clients.
• Working closely with the colorists and assists and helping to manage their schedules.
• Collaborating with the rest of the color team to allocate necessary resources for each project and tracking this data within CETA.
• Working closely with the VFX team to establish workflow on each project.
• Managing prep and delivery on jobs.
• Managing invoices and billing.
• Extensive knowledge of the color grading process.
• Experience in sales, pitching and presenting reels to clients.
• Good Excel and Word skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with bidding and scheduling.
• Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines with grace.
• Experience in Advertising and/or Visual Effects a big plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwe872-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.