Business Development Producer
Los Angeles, CA
Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a world leading visual effects studio, working on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Jungle Book, Blade Runner 2049, The Justice League, X-men series, Harry Potter series to name a few. We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry.
MR. X is an award-winning visual effects studio that thrives on crafting creative solutions to seemingly-impossible scripted moments in film and television. We're made up of a unique and gifted team of artists, filmmakers and programmers devoted to the art, craft and technology of visual storytelling. Our talented staff, committed to quality above all else, has achieved some of the most original and photo-realistic visual effects and animation seen on film to date.
Working in a fast-paced and a rapidly evolving team, the Business Development Manager oversees the bidding process for potential new projects up to award. Working closely with the Bidding Producers, Business Development Producers, and the Finance team across multiple projects, the Business Development Manager is responsible for delivering a comprehensive package, that assesses the work including but not limited to budget, methodology and schedule to the clients and the internal teams.
• Act as a primary contact for clients on allocated projects
• Listen and understand clients' needs and challenges
• Liaise with the client on bid status and bid submission timeline
• Organize and prioritize workload for the bidding team
• Gather key information on projects and share with the internal team accordingly
• Collaborate with the team on creating strategy around key projects and clients
• Responsible for compliance of CRM input for designated projects
• Organize and attend all bidding meetings relating to upcoming projects
• Present bids to senior management for approval
• Collate and submit proposals to client for review
• Provide information for finance and resource forecasting
• Be an ambassador for the brand and be knowledgeable of the history, current projects, key executives and creatives, headcount and other specialized services
• Highly attentive to communicating effectively with clients and internal teams
• Strong presentation skills both verbal and written
• Detail orientated
• Goal driven
• Thrives working in a team environment
• Confident working independently
• 3 years + experience within the VFX industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpk91e-3-229-142-104-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.