This position is currently accepting interested applicants, but we are not actively filling positions at this time. If we have openings become available, we will reach out to these applicants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct telephone campaigns to acquire new business and generate incremental revenue.
• Assist with inbound calls pertaining to sales and service related questions and concerns.
• Make a minimum of 50 outbound phone calls per day.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly ticket sale goals.
• Maintain accurate documentation of all correspondence, prospects, and feedbacks.
• Assist customers in securing the preferred programs, seats, and events that best fit their needs.
• Process individual game ticket orders and facilitate other informational requests.
• Provide superior service to all customers.
• Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events.
• Other related duties as required.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to function in fast-paced environments, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in computer skills including experience with MS Office products, such as Word, Excel, Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs.
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
• Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends.
• Able to work up to 32 hours per week.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 4-year college degree.
• Previous sports and/or sales experience.
• Able to lift and carry boxes & promotional equipment weighing as much as 30 pounds.
• Must be able to work in a seated position for an extended period of time.
• Must be able to be productive utilizing a computer, keyboard, and telephone.
• Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times.
This is a part-time, benefit eligible position that will average 32 hours per week.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjoz6-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.