Summary Under the direction of the Senior Manager – Inventory, this position assists in leading the Inventory Associates and is responsible for maintaining warehouse standards: receiving and checking in retail inventory, maintaining accurate inventory counts, including assisting with physical inventory counts, preparing retail product for Brewers Team Store locations throughout the stadium.
Responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Receive shipments from vendors and verify the accuracy of package contents
• Records and reports all manifest discrepancies to Senior Manager - Inventory
• Stocks product to assigned warehouse location utilizing retail point-of-sale system
• Pull and transfer product from warehouse location and prepare for the sales floor
• Transport product to and from retail locations throughout the stadium in an efficient and timely manner
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of warehouse and inventory
• Assist in conducting physical inventory throughout the calendar year
• Supports the Senior Manager - Inventory in leading and training Inventory Associates
• Conducts opening and closing warehouse procedures
• Communicates product movement from the warehouse to the stores
• Leads the fulfilling and shipping of customer orders for the Team Store
• Leads the fulfilling and shipping of Brewers Authentics auction items and orders
• Prepares product for Brewers Authentics as needed
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to lead a team and hold accountable to warehouse standards
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work well individually and with a team.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and retail POS/Inventory systems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
• React to issues in a constructive manner and be a proactive planner.
Education and/or Experience
• Minimum two years of retail warehouse experience; Sports retail is a plus.
• Prior experience working with point of sale (POS) system preferred.
• High school diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to  pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to stand for entire length of 6–8-hour shift.
• Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently.
• Bending, reaching, and climbing on step stool/ladder.
• Visual acuity to sufficiently see and distinguish merchandise and operate point-of-sale system.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This is a year-round position averaging 30-35 hours per week (more during the baseball season). Hours are determined by business needs. During the off season, this position requires early morning availability (shifts can start as early as 7 am), however additional hours/times may be required including weekends. In-season shifts will be determined by the game schedule and will include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d922bz-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.