Regional Sales Assistant
As part of Premium Sales and Service team, the Manager - Premium Sales is responsible for activities related to the sale of new suites at the ballpark, including contributing to the development of an integrated business plan, effectively matching new prospects with appropriate suite products, forming and maintaining relationships with key contacts in the marketplace, and teaming with premium services to create an exceptional experience for each suite customer.
Core duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Generate new revenue from the leasing of suites at the ballpark
• Renew existing leased suite accounts prior to the expiration of their current term
• Create and cultivate relationships to encourage long-term customer commitment
• Continue to create new leads through ongoing prospecting and networking
• Proactively make appointments with top executives and qualified individuals to sell leased suites
• Contribute to the development of an integrated business plan
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in sales, as well as a strong work ethic, creative capacity and tenacity, passion to succeed by excelling at sales and relationship building.
You come here to make a difference. We are a purpose-led organization, focused on building an inclusive and engaging culture that fosters excellence, collaboration, and ingenuity. We strive to be a model employer and cultivator of talent, empowering our teams to drive innovation through the inclusion of diverse thoughts, ideas and perspectives. We operate at the highest standard of excellence, investing in the development of our staff across all levels and embracing differences through a culture of respect and understanding.
We are proud to offer a highly competitive perks and benefits package including:
• Exceptional health and dental rates, and fully covered vision package
• 401(K) match and an additional annual contribution from the Club
• Unlimited vacation time
• Paid parental leave
• Collaborative recognition program and incentives
• Leadership development programming
• Online educational platform for personal and professional development
• Employee Resource Groups
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Year-round diversity, equity and inclusion training and development
• Brewers Home Game tickets, promotional giveaways and other discounts!
For more information about our Crew, other benefits and insight into our Club culture please visit our Careers Page.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1w3xy-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.