- Full Time
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
What you'll do:
We are looking for a bright, highly organised and adaptable person to join our small team in Berlin as an Office Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new, fast-growing studio in the heart of Mitte and gain experience working at world-leading Creative Production studio.
As Office Manager you will be responsible the smooth running of the Berlin office, attending to requests from both clients and staff. It includes a wide variety of tasks and it is therefore vital that the Office Manager is able to think on their feet, prioritize tasks and problem solve. This role is suited to someone with administrative experience who has previously been involved in the daily running of an office or creative studio.
• Day-to-day running of the office
• Welcome clients to the studio and ensure high levels of client service are maintained at all times
• Maintaining freelance database
• Organisation of office events for staff and clients
• Main contact with the Facility Manager and Landlords – includes organising the cellar, bin collection, building documentation
• Occasional HR duties
• Managing office finances in collaboration with the London team. This includes using ensuring all invoices are paid on time, coding credit card spends and other ad hoc duties.
What you'll need:
• Previous experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant, ideally in a creative environment
• Fluent in both English and German
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative environment
• Resilient and calm personality
• Excellent social skills
• Driving license (Klasse B)
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.