Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
You will be responsible for lighting and rendering plans assigned by the CG Sup, Lighting Sup, and production directors. Your main tasks will be:
• Provide strong artistic and technical expertise
• Address artisitic notes and ensure follow up
• Ensure shots are completed in timely fashion, respecting quotas set by the production team and the supervisor
• Ensure artistic consistency between shots
• Submit shots for reviews and work closely with the team
• Communicate with your Lead and Supervisor
• Experience as senior / mid Lighting artist on several feature films (VFX or Animation)
• Good knowledge of Katana and Arnold required
• Knowledge of Nuke and Shotgun recommended
• Knowledge of Python scripting a plus
• Be a force for proposal, adaptation and motivation
• Demonstrate proposal initiative, adaptation, and motivation
• Strong rigour, autonomy and organizational skills
• Basic English skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv7eqn-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.