Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
The Head of Pipeline is responsible for leading a team in charge of the development, deployment, and support of the Montreal Studio Pipeline. The Pipeline Supervisor does this in conjunction with the Technology Department leadership, as well as studio CG Supervisors and other Technical Leads, in order to maximize the return on investment in any Pipeline enhancements, while minimizing show risk and waste.
• Helps drive the design, implementation, and evolution of a standardized Pipeline Film animation Production.
• Leads a team of Department TDs and Pipeline Developers responsible for deploying, configuring, and supporting the existing Pipeline.
• Works with the other Head of Pipeline, senior Supervisors and Technical Leads to ensure that the Pipeline meets the needs of the studio at large and diverges as little as possible while still meeting the needs of the individual projects.
• Works with Production and Technology Management to ensure adequate support coverage to meet the demands of all active projects.
• Acts as an escalation point for Supervisors and Production Management to resolve pipeline and work-flow issues.
• Promotes a positive and productive work environment and leads collaborative efforts across the studio.
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Graphics or equivalent Industry experience required.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in feature film on the post-production side.
• Experience managing software, pipeline, and/or technology teams.
• Production experience with Maya, Katana, Houdini, Nuke, Mari, Substance familiarity with relevant APIs.
• Prior experience working with and developing on with Shotgun or other Production & Asset Management Systems.
• Prior development experience with Python in a production environment.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbejo-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.