Core Pipeline TD
Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
• Be the point of contact between the departments interacting with the animation team: Rigging, Modeling, Surfacing, TD, Layout as well as the end of production departments
• Anticipate technical questions and requests impacting the department in collaboration with the TD's team
• Feedback the technical needs of the animation team to the production and the Technical Animation Supervisor
• Ensure that requests are properly handled and covered
• Correct technically and artistically the problems of an animation scene using the tools specific to the department
• Be a good communicator to collaborate effectively on a daily basis with all members of the production team
• Have an eye for the design and silhouette of the characters
• Good knowledge and sensibility to animation
• Have worked as animator on a feature film (VFX or full CG)
• Have a good understanding of Rigging and a solid technical foundation
• Strong knowledge of 3D and the production workflow of an animated feature
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledge of Maya essential
• English is an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykp2q-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.