Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Your main tasks will be:
• Provide strong artistic and technical expertise
• Address notes and ensure follow up
• Ensure shots are completed in timely fashion respecting quotas set by the production team and the supervisor
• Adjust and tighten up cameras, and support the shots through character animation and lighting
• Solve problems related to camera and set dressing and be able to track cameras and shots as they progress through the pipeline
• Monitor set dress continuity between shots during and after animation
• Final Layout experience in a CG animation is essential
• Skilled eye for realistic camera motion, and good cinema composition.
• Be a force for proposal, adaptation and motivation Demonstrate proposal initiative, adaptation, and motivation
• Strong rigor, autonomy and organizational skills Basic
• Fluent in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwepzp-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.