Mikros Animation is home to some of the world's most recognizable and respectable episodic animated shows & Feature projects. Our relationships and reputation run incredibly deep within the top animation production houses. The team includes very passionate and driven artists who are involved in creating wonders in animation and assets. If you are an artist who believes in story-telling and have the desire to push beyond your comfort levels, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for animators who are well versed in all aspects of feature animation development, who are passionate and skilled enough to join us in creating an incredibly exciting high-end international feature film.
You will need to inspire and create stylized animation that would require deep knowledge in cartoony as well as semi-realistic style of animation.
Animation Essentials & other must have skills
• Should have a commanding grasp of, and ability to execute on the artistic fundamentals of Animation.
• Knowledge about realistic body mechanics related to humans and animals.
• Good sense of acting, character performance and the ability to shoot references for study purpose.
• Experience in cartoony as well as semi-realistic style of animation is a must.
• Good understanding of camera, lens, cinematography and composition rules.
• Experience with animating bipeds & quadrupeds.
• Should be able to quickly adapt to the required animation styles & do proper scene planning.
• Should have excellent communication skills
• Should be fluent in the use of Maya, Photoshop, and other supporting software / tools / hardware used on the project, and the ones commonly used throughout the studio.
• Troubleshoot technical issues when needed.
Any of the following experience is a great advantage
• Previous experience with Feature pipeline
• Drawing skill and 2D classical animation experience
• Knowledge about any other animation programs
The details above provide an outline of the key requirements for candidates to apply for a role in this department.
Basis the candidate's Demo reel quality, Test & interview performance, and other evaluation criteria the management will decide upon the designation. Our current requirements are for Senior Artists-Animation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zmjz-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.