Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Pipeline, the Compositing TD creates and maintains a diverse set of tools, with a focus on improving its efficiency for artists and production management. The Compositing TD also works directly with Compositing Supervisor, artists and production management to assess technical needs and support. Under the responsibility of the TD Lead, your main missions will be:
• Develop / adapt the existing Compositing and Matte-Painting pipeline
• Determine, design, document and maintain re-usable code modules
• Guide and help team members to master our tools
• Submit your own code for code reviews
• Communicate technical issues to IT
• 2-3+ years experience as TD Nuke in the Anim/VFX industry
• 2-3+ years experience with Python
• Good knowledge of Nuke
• Strong familiarity with Nuke's Python API and writing Gizmos
• Knowledge of the overall VFX or Animation pipeline
• Experience with Linux
• UI development using PySide / PyQt
• Knowledge of Shotgun and Shotgun Toolkit (Tank) is highly appreciated!
• Strong familiarity with Git and collaborative workflows (code review, standards, etc.)
• Knowledge of any/all of Mari/Maya/Houdini/Katana/Arnold/RV
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnxzx-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.