Mikros Animation is a global CGI animation studio located in Paris, Montreal, Los Angeles, Bangalore and London, dedicated to feature films and episodic content. Since its inception, Mikros Animation has always put creativity and CG artistry at the heart of its animation and production activities, allowing our artists to work across a great variety of stories with a high level of stylized craft. So far, Mikros Animation has contributed to ten released feature animations and to numerous high-quality animated series, for the world's best-known animation studios, either as creative studio, line producer or executive producer. Mikros Animation has also produced more than 250 hours of programming, broadcast by notable channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, TF1, France TV, Gulli, M6, Gloob, and Super RTL. Our animated episodic content airs and streams globally, in over 180 countries.
At Mikros Animation, we believe great animation is about making real connections with real people. By partnering with filmmakers to unite their creative visions, with our industry-leading craftsmanship and artistry, we create characters that connect with audiences on an authentic and emotional level to bring powerful stories to life.
Reporting to the Head of Production, the Production Manager has an essential role in production. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the production activities. You will guarantee the respect of the schedules, the quality of the deliverables to reach the objectives defined by the production. You will work closely with the Head of Production, Producer, CG Supervisor and Departments Supervisors to manage changes in planning.
• Assist the Head of Production in the development of production strategy.
• Maintain overall production schedule and manage departmental quotas.
• Make recommendations for improvements to production workflow, particularly with-respect-to scheduling, flow of information and resource management.
• Send weekly report to the Head of Production with Production Updates.
• Maintain production crew lists updated.
• Approve artistes time sheets.
• Daily interaction with the client on production related needs and deliveries.
• More than 3 years of experience as production manager or production coordinator
• Experience in the production of 3D animation
• In-depth knowledge of the production and animation workflow
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel
• Good knowledge of Shotgun software or similar is required
• Bilingual French / English is required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz69m1-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.