The Sales & Service Executive focuses on expanding our brand within the Hispanic market through Group Sales, Tourism, Premium Hospitality, and Season Memberships. The Marlins are seeking a bilingual, highly motivated, coachable, creative, competitive, and professional individual with a passion for sales. The Marlins support career growth through investing in continued education, training, mentorship, and hands-on experience.
• Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of Group Tickets, Suites, Tourism, and Premium Hospitality areas, as well as Full and Partial season tickets and annual suite leases.
• Meeting and exceeding goals for each product of focus.
• Identifies and builds relationships with community leaders to accomplish a measured goal in growth of number of tickets sold and revenue generated from the Marlins series of Hispanic heritage celebrations, including: Colombian, Cuban, Dominican, Nicaraguan, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan.
• Establish new heritage celebrations within untapped niche markets and growing the revenue success of other special events, not related to heritage, through outreach to Hispanic organizations.
• Multi-cultural categories of high focus for traditional Group Sales, which include: Hispanic-owned businesses, tourism, Spanish first speaking: places of worship, schools, camps, non-profits, community cultural events, and Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI's).
• Meet or exceed daily activity metrics through a variety of communication channels, including outbound calls per day and face to face meeting at the ballpark, prospect location, or teleconferencing software.
• Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting.
• Attends networking events in our diverse community to generate new business prospects.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system.
• Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games with a goal of renewing their business.
• Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas, and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Bachelor's Degree
• Strong organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
• Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude.
• Comfortable making cold calls on the phone and meeting face-to-face.
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, weekends, evenings).
• Individuals must be comfortable making face to face sales presentations.
• Highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales.
• Deliver exemplary customer service.
Suggested Education & Experience Guidelines:
• A minimum of (2) two years of successful sales and service experience in related field.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Miami's diverse community is a plus.
• Experience with Tickets.com ProVenue (ticketing system) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03v9j-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.