We are seeking an Executive Assistant to the President. This talented individual will be a highly skilled administrative professional who provides a wide range of support services to select C-Level staff. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, self-driven individual with strong computer skills, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well across all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Provide executive administrative support
• Handle highly confidential, sensitive and critical tasks; exercise professionalism and discretion
• Manage the executive calendar and prepare internal/external correspondence
• Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and advanced briefings
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external clients through a service-driven, approachable and responsive style
• Manage business travel arrangements including flights and hotel accommodations
• Display exceptional communication skills in verbal and written formats
• Exhibit project management skills with a strong ability to multi-task, optimize resources, and manage timelines
• Leverage creative problem solving, proactively think ahead and mitigate all possible challenges
• Show a detail-oriented approach with meticulous attention to detail
• Display a collaborative work style and ability to work across departments
• Other duties as requested and/or needed, including schedule flexibility during the Spring Training and Major League Baseball season
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and professional interactions
• Ability to exercise excellent judgement in a variety of situations
• High level of integrity, ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information
• Accountability, attention to detail, organization and proactiveness
• Flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience Guidelines:
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration or related field, or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as an executive assistant supporting a C-Level executive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25o0m-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.