Culver City, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and ongoing support of new features and data integrations with our Salesforce platform. This role spans responsibilities from hands-on development, through testing and may include ongoing Salesforce administration. The role is part of the MGM Salesforce Center of Excellence group.
The team follows an Agile methodology where each member is responsible to a certain degree for elaborating user stories as well as implementing them, so strong communication skills, creative problem-solving and empathy for the user experience is required. Some technical documentation is required to ensure that all team members understand and support the features on an ongoing basis.
• Understand the enterprise systems environment around Salesforce: architecture, data model, and platform integration options for all our major applications
• Define the detailed requirements and specifications for new features and integrations based upon high-level business requirements
• Design, build, test, and deploy integrations with Salesforce
• Monitor and maintain the ongoing effective operation of these features & integrations
• 5+ years of advanced Salesforce development experience required
• Configuration of common objects within Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud
• Experience implementing a variety of record sharing and security schemes
• Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce
• Proficiency and experience with the most common Salesforce integration patterns: batch data synchronization, event bus integration, remote process invocation, remote call-in, data virtualization and custom Lightning Web Components
• Experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, Platform Events, REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience with Lightning Web Components, Lightning Events, Lightning Interface, Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices
• The following Salesforce certifications are required or highly beneficial:
• Salesforce Admin
• Platform Developer I and II
• Platform App builder
• Knowledge of data integration and transformation tools
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance
• Experience delivering and supporting business applications in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwv3ey-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.