Manager, Digital Transactional
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for its Worldwide Television Distribution group who enjoys a fast-paced environment and can multi-task in a growing finance department.
• Perform analysis and provide insights for a range of Financial Planning deliverables to Senior Management, including:
• Monthly Operating Reviews
• Quarterly forecasts
• Budget and Long Range Plan
• Develop a deep understanding of television output deals. Review, analyze and track these deals on a monthly basis
• Maintain the Film model ultimates for TV distribution windows and report on sold/unsold revenue to the Sales Distribution team
• Prepare the full P&L for high growth Channels and Branded SVOD services
• Work cross-functionally with the Sales Distribution and Sales Operations teams to gather inputs and understand risks and opportunities to accurately forecast revenues
• Reconcile financial results, identifying key drivers of performance and timing variances in the forecast
• Load actuals and projections in television database (Essbase). Review accounting month end actuals to ensure accuracy
• Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or another quantitative field
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a finance/accounting position
• Prior experience in Film and TV industry highly preferred
• Understanding of entertainment accounting, content distribution and international markets a plus
• Must possess advanced level MS Excel skills and be proficient with accounting/financial software; knowledge of Essbase and SAP preferred
• Excellent communicator in both oral and written settings
• High energy level; strong work ethic
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznz12-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.