Manager, Digital Transactional
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Digital Distribution, AVOD to manage the domestic digital advertising video-on-demand (AVOD) business.
This position will be responsible for supporting the domestic digital AVOD sales team by managing day-to-day engagement with key accounts and ensuring completion of deliverables by internal partners.
• Generate and communicate title availability notices
• Coordinate with contract servicing, operations, and creative teams to ensure timely delivery of all necessary materials and assets
• Align with platform marketing and editorial teams to obtain incremental support for MGM titles
• Understand platforms' strategic objectives and identify opportunities for partnership
• Track and analyze sales performance and assist with partner revenue/performance forecasts and modeling
• Work with AVOD sales team to develop and maintain dashboards/reports in order to track key metrics
• Track title level performance and other key metrics and leverage insights to optimize programming and promotional strategies
• Develop strong relationships and communication paths with key internal cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate to improve processes and workflows
• 2-4 years of professional experience at a studio or relevant technology company preferred
• Exceptionally strong client servicing skills and ability to follow-up on initiatives quickly and efficiently
• Fast paced work environment requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and a high attention to detail
• Demonstrated passion for film/television and deep knowledge of digital video landscape and trends
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Determined to learn every single day and take on ad-hoc projects and assignments
• Undergraduate degree required
• Ability to work independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjv8x-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.