Manager, Digital Transactional
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Director, Digital Distribution, AVOD to manage the domestic digital advertising video-on-demand (AVOD) business.
This position will be responsible for growing MGM's domestic digital AVOD business by developing and implementing key account planning and management processes. This entails delivering incremental revenue and deepening strategic engagement with key clients through joint business planning and execution in collaboration with cross-functional teams (e.g., Licensing, Contract Servicing, Creative/Marketing, Operations) and senior executives.
• Meet and exceed digital AVOD revenue goals through deepening strategic engagement with existing partnerships and joint business planning
• Manage engagement with senior contacts at existing and potential clients
• Develop and execute strategies to increase distribution and revenue of MGM content across AVOD platforms
• Evaluate and develop recommendations on potential strategic investments with AVOD platforms and within broader AVOD market
• Leverage data, analytics, and market intelligence/insights (including evolving platform features & functionality and ad-tech) to inform distribution and content strategy
• Monitor and communicate trends in the AVOD market, including business models, standard deal terms, and strategic partnerships, to senior leadership and internal stakeholders
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including Licensing, Finance, Operations, and IT to develop and optimize workflows and processes to support the growth of the AVOD business at scale
• Ensure channeling of market requirements to creative, marketing, and servicing teams, coordination of communication with internal and external partners, and management of internal resources to ensure completion of deliverables
• Work with Finance/Business Intelligence to optimize reporting and develop dashboards in order to track performance and other key metrics
• 5-8 years related work experience in a similar entertainment studio or distribution platform position
• Strong sales, negotiation, and partner management skills
• Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities and styles across seniority levels
• Deep knowledge of the digital video distribution landscape generally and AVOD specifically
• Exceptionally strong client servicing skills and ability to follow-up on initiatives quickly and efficiently
• Fast paced work environment requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and a high attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974q7-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.