Director, Worldwide Digital Distribution
Remote / Virtual
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Senior Manager, Delivery in its International Contract Services department with prior delivery experience in Film and Television Production and/or Acquisitions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of and hands-on experience with production documentation, such as E&O insurance, music agreements/licensing, production clearances, credits/paid ads, guild agreements, etc.
• Negotiate delivery schedules
• Update delivery schedules based on evolving internal protocols, practices, and technological advances
• Track delivery documentation
• Liaise with licensors and respective internal divisions (i.e. Business and Legal Affairs, Acquisitions, Marketing, Music, Residuals, etc.)
• Track outgoing sub-distribution and license deals while coordinating internal efforts for timely and comprehensive delivery output
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years' work experience at a production company, distributor, or foreign sales agency
• Self-motivated strategic thinker and problem-solver
• Ability to work independently and efficiently in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment and act with a sense of urgency
• Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.