Coordinator, Inventory and Research
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Delivery Coordinator of Worldwide Technical Services to be responsible for WW TV/EST/VOD Order Fulfillment. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the order including locating source assets, order entries in SAP, project coordination, tracking, element shipping, file delivery, and communicating job status / milestones via email or the Material Scheduling System UI. In addition, the Delivery Coordinator will be responsible for ordering metadata, closed captions, subtitles, and dubbed audio from various vendors as requested by MGM Customer Services Representatives (CSR's).
• Anticipate and respond to servicing inquiries from CSR's
• Coordinate jobs and scheduling with vendors and consult with Account Director/Manager/CSR's as needed regarding target delivery due dates and project objectives
• Review delivery requests against technical requirements for incoming and outgoing Spec ID's
• Determine appropriate source elements for creating client video material (tape and/or files)
• Confirm material availability and costs on a title-by-title basis
• Order materials from labs via SAP and/or Work Orders
• Maintain delivery information systems including shipping/purchasing orders, rejection log, correspondence, etc.
• Maintain spreadsheet grids and/or databases with daily status updates for CSR's
• Analyze quality control reports and coordinate with Technical specialists to determine appropriate solutions
• Coordinate with labs for review of masters and fixes
• Coordinate tracking, repair, and replacement of any rejected materials
• Order and/or source necessary language versions, subtitles, and audio through Tech Operations and various material inventories
• Order laybacks/conforms or material fixes from multiple vendors as required
• Work with CSR's to provide metadata and promotional materials to clients
• Research availability of trailers and value-added materials
• Research previous orders and special projects as directed
• Provide back-up coverage for other Account Coordinators during their time off
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 1-2 years of entertainment industry experience preferred
• International media asset management experience required
• Proficiency in MS Office
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated team player
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb4vm-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.