Digital Distribution Marketing Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Creative Asset Coordinator who will work alongside MGM's Theatrical and Television Marketing teams to manage the organization and distribution of all digital creative assets, in support of global distribution and partner requirements. They will provide day-to-day services supporting multiple internal team members, divisions and top MGM partners. In addition, they will aid in the migration of our marketing assets to our cloud-based asset management solutions.
Creative Asset Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist in the tracking, onboarding, delivery and archiving of all marketing assets from our film and television titles across multiple digital media management platforms
• Ensure all assets are to specifications, uploaded, permissioned and delivered on time internally and to partners
• Provide quality control checks using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and other programs in the Adobe Cloud suite as needed.
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to manage the delivery of time tables
• Respond to requests or questions from internal and external partners related to all marketing assets
Partner Services Responsibilities:
• Foster strong relationships between MGM, key partners, distributors, licensees, etc.
• Work alongside our Legal, Sales and partner teams to ensure all marketing assets adhere to MGM guidelines
• Provide recommendations for streamlining processes related to asset distribution to our international partners
Asset Migration Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the migration of all marketing assets to our cloud-based asset management solutions
• Provide recommendations for creating cross-departmental efficiencies and the organization of all marketing assets
• 1-3 years of experience working in a similar role within the entertainment industry
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Experience using cloud-based media management systems and working with metadata
• Ability to create data tracking methods based on project management needs
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide excellent client services
• Proficient in coordinating delivery of assets internally and externally
• Must be passionate about technological trends and emerging technologies
• Experience using Adobe Cloud suite and digital video processing knowledge
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pb67-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.