TV Production Coordinator, International
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate must have experience with graphic design, creating decks/sales materials, and be able to work well with a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create sales decks
• Research and creative support in the development of new projects
• Research and track current market trends
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Handle special projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Coordinator.
• Must be creative and an idea generator
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative, and be proactive in all matters
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent time management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Must love Unscripted TV!
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.