Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a Coordinator to provide day-to-day support to the Physical Production, Motion Picture Group. The successful candidate must be organized, proactive, and have the ability to multi-task. On-set experience is a plus.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls, detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Check crew availabilities, create potential department head lists for various projects
• Sort through all incoming mail and determine level of priority
• Organize travel for executives, producers, and crew when necessary
• Assist productions with finding stage and office spaces
• Courteously greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate office/conference room
• Handle UPS shipments (sending and tracking) as needed or when requested
• Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and assignments
• Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff
• Handle all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects when necessary
• Coordinate visits to set for executives/production team
• Track on-going deals and contracts
• Maintain/update/distribute shooting calendar, show grid & staff list
• BA degree required
• 2- 3 years' experience
• Previous experience as a Production Assistant and working knowledge of production workflowsis a plus
• Ability to multi-task and be proactive is essential
• Must be able to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times
• Manage all information confidentially and with discretion
• Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Must be able to work in a fast pacedenvironment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9yy1-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.