Assistant, Physical Production, Scripted TV
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the EVP, Head of Music. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks in an environment of constantly changing priorities as the MGM Music team works with the film group, and the scripted and unscripted television groups.
• Support management of inboxes, calendars, emails and contacts
• Handle daily administrative tasks including; assisting with scheduling, filing, photocopying, scanning, running errands, taking notes, answering phone calls (heavy call rolling), detailing messages, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage travel arrangements and trip oversight -- including creating and maintaining itineraries (travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, meeting coordination) and all related expense management and processing via Concur
• Track release dates of all films, tv shows and soundtrack albums
• Maintain updated scripts for distribution
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
• Handle special projects, as needed
• Minimum 1-2 years supporting a senior executive (talent agency, film studio, TV network, or record label preferred)
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
• Should have a passion for film and TV music
• BA/BS degree preferred
• This position will be located in MGM's Los Angeles office
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznjo1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.