Administrative Assistant, Business and Legal Affairs
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Executive Vice President and Vice President of Theatrical Business and Legal Affairs. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email and contacts
• Create, format, redline and revise correspondence and other written materials such as agreements, letters, memos and other legal documents
• Prepare and submit expense reports via Concur
• Handle daily administrative tasks including answering phones and relaying messages, updating call logs, scheduling meetings, photocopying, scanning, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Adhere to sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials
• Submit and code invoices into Basware
• Work closely with accounting to prepare/process payments
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Law school degree is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite -- must be extremely knowledgeable with Outlook email/calendar/contacts in addition to Word and Excel
• Minimum 2 years' experience supporting Business & Legal Affairs attorneys in a studio, network, or entertainment law firm environment is preferred
• Production legal exposure a plus
• Ability to understand and abstract various agreements and disseminate information accordingly
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.