Rendering Software Engineer - EA Studios
As a Senior Rigging Artist at Method Studios, you will be responsible for building robust and efficient rigs and working with the CG team to implement and support these rigs.
In this role, you will:
• With the CG Supervisor, Rigging, Animation, and Modeling Leads, identify the production's specific rigging needs;
• Design efficient rigs appropriate to the production's needs;
• Advise modeling teams on suitability of models for rigging and any changes needed;
• Work with the CG team implementing the rigs and rigging the assets;
• Design and implement scripted solutions for maximum speed and efficiency of rigging;
• Work with leads and supervisors in the testing of rigged assets.;
• During production, support all the rigged assets.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• Minimum five years' experience in a similar role;
• Rigging knowledge in industry production software such as Maya or Houdini;
• Must have some experience as a rigger on high-end feature film productions;
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills;
• Python scripting skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on inspired leadership;
• A strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision.
It would also be helpful if you had:
• Knowledge of other packages, such as Motion Builder;
• Linux scripting experience.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.