We're looking for an Associate to join our team as part of our Consultancy function.
In the exciting new role as an Associate you will lead market research, situation analysis through quantitative and qualitative means and contribute your perspective on how our clients learn, grow and transform in their respective sectors of media, entertainment, marketing and technology.
As an Associate at MediaLink, you will apply analytical thinking and experience-based judgment to complex challenges by focusing on the critical issues, opportunities and constraints that impact business performance. Associates are most often staffed across multiple clients or engagements, supporting MediaLink teams actively as they advise clients, develop strategic insights and implement key recommendations.
The role will pay an annual base salary of $70,000 - $80,000 commensurate to experience and skills.
What you will do
Research and Analysis
• Conduct market and company analyses, strategic diligence, and competitive benchmarking on key business issues in marketing, media, advertising, and technology
• Evaluate corporate & business unit strategies, reflecting market, competitive and key external drivers
• Assess new businesses and revenue opportunities and lead the development and execution of market sizing, business and investment cases, capability assessments and change management plans
Client Service & Project Management
• Drive day to day project management (both internal and external) across several client engagements or workstreams
• Action follow-ups for timetable of tasks to reach scope of work objectives and owns calendars, trackers, agendas and notetaking
• Monitor weekly to-do's and take proactive measures to set the team and engagement up for success
• Support the creation and development of client deliverables based on guidance of engagement lead such as marketplace analysis, client benchmarking and stakeholder discovery & analysis
Communication & Collaboration
• Communicate effectively across the project team to ensure internal and external messaging is aligned
• Ensure proper and timely escalation of project risk or potential for missed delivery deadlines
• Work with internal teams to integrate learnings and best practices from related projects
• Play an active role in proposals, thought leadership efforts, and other market and business development activities
What you will bring
• 2+ years of work experience in consulting, media, marketing, advertising and/or technology
• Proven analytical skills, expertise in qualitative and quantitative research
• Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry terms and trends
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Collaborative colleagues who are focused on making an impact
At MediaLink, we create competitive advantage and growth strategies for large- scale organizations. We drive growth and foster innovation by identifying key challenges, providing practical tactics and helping to implement the solutions. Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and execution of these to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to senior leadership and their expertise.
MediaLink is a UTA company. For more information:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo5zk-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.